I’ve had an idea for this blog. It currently has no aim or brief or anything, and that’s fine – I like the idea that anything goes, but it goes at least once a week, but I wondered if I could maybe try and do something more “themey” slightly regularly. For, you know, structure and that kind of shizz. And so it’s midnight on a Friday morning (or Thursday evening, I never know what this time is) and I have come up with a semi-regular List Based Thing, in which I probably less regularly than I should (but hopefully every few weeks) write a list, for fun, on the Internet. I may also go outside more.
The Inaugural Semi-Regular List-Based Thing
Or, List #1: On Why Making Lists Is A Good Idea
- It is far easier than writing out a full blog with like paragraphs and commas and everything.
- It is far quicker than writing out a full blog with like paragraphs and commas and everything.
- I do this anyway, in my spare time, in my house, with my To-Do lists, some of which even contain the words “write neater To-Do lists”. Thus it shouldn’t be a stretch to just put another list online.
- It isn’t procrastination, because THAT’S A MEAN WORD IT’S WORK MUM HONEST IT’S WORK.
- Ok, sometimes it’s procrastination.
- But where’s the issue there?
- Oh, and I also like the idea of lists, they just seem like good and nice things to me.
- Like cake, basically, but instead of soft vanilla sponge, this is a numerically based sequence of short pieces of prose!
- Also OCD.